RVTools 3.3 released
April 23, 2012 Leave a comment
Today version 3.3 of RVTools was released. If you are unaware of what RVTools is for your VMware environment: This free tool is able to give a complete overview of a VMware vSphere infrastructure. Properties of virtual machines, datastores, networking, memory etc etc. Reports can be exported to text and CSV format.
A great tool. Download here.
New in version 3.3:
- GetWebResponse timeout value changed from 5 minutes to 10 minutes (for very big environments)
- New tabpage with HBA information
- On vDatastore tab the definition of the Provisioned MB and In Use MB columns was confusing! This is changed now.
- RVToolsSendMail accepts now multiple recipients (semicolon is used as separator)
- Folder information of VMs and Templates are now visible on vInfo tabpage
- Bugfix: data in comboboxes on filter form are now sorted
- Bugfix: Problem with api version 2.5.0 solved
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vCPU tab.
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vDatastore tab.