The Best StarWind Scenario Contest
January 22, 2012 Leave a comment
StarWind Software Inc. is launching a new contest: write a scenario for StarWind iSCSI SAN use in your production environment.
If you have had some great results in a range of complex IT challenges including: Virtualization, Windows Server Clustering, Shared Storage for Server Applications, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery from using StarWind storage solutions then you are eligible for a fantastic prize from us.
Thus, StarWind is doing something exclusive that will make it worth your while.
If your Scenario is selected, you win a prize. Send your Scenario before midnight on Friday, March 30, 2012, and you’ll go in the draw to win iPad 2. Given the short time frame of this contest your odds of winning are in fact incredibly high.
All you need is:
- Submit an application letter
- Get preapproval from the StarWind Marketing Team
- Design and layout the Scenario
- See already published examples here
Requirements and rules:
- All scenario applications should be submitted to StarWind Marketing Team by March 30, 2012.
- Entries should be submitted, electronically, in Microsoft Word format or PDF format.
- Scenarios must clearly state the end-customer’s problem and how StarWind solution(s) helped to overcome it. They should reflect:
– The company’s profile, specialization, scale and seriousness of problems it came up with
– The way StarWind solutions have helped a customer to address the problem
- Participants allow all information provided for public use.
- All scenarios should be sent in English.
- Submissions will be also judged on the following criteria:
– Value to the IT community
– Ease of understanding